When you book 'Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle' on opening week
ODEON are giving every guest a free treasure map filled with fun facts about the cast when you book to see 'Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle' between the 20th -24th of December!
Make sure you read the map carefully to uncover the clues and you could win big by following the hidden steps and returning back to the ODEON's website to be in for the chance to win £1000's worth of prizes, including a 55" Sony 4k smart TV!
Simply visit ODEON's website using the URL on your treasure map, complete the question correctly by December 31st and we'll enter you into the prize draw.
Four teenagers get sucked into the world of Jumanji.
In 'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle', four teenagers in detention discover an old video game console in their school's basement. When they fire it up, they're sucked into the game.
1. By booking a ticket in cinema or online (including the ODEON app) to see a screening of ‘Jumanji' taking place between December 20th and December 24th 2017 (inclusive), you will be eligible to receive one Jumanji treasure map. Once you receive the map you can enter the Jumamji prize draw (further details are set out below).
2. Offer can be redeemed by presenting a valid ticket at the ODEON box office or retail counter between December 20th and December 24th 2017 (inclusive).
3. Treasure Maps are suitable for guests of all ages.
4. Offer is valid on 2D, 3D, IMAX, iSENSE, Gallery, Premier seats, or any other premium priced seat.
5. Offer is not valid on premieres, special events, or screenings or events not open to the public.
6. Offer is valid at all ODEON cinemas in the UK and Republic of Ireland showing Jumanji, whilst stocks last.
7. Offer can be used with any other offer or discount including Meerkat Movies, Tesco Clubcard, The Times+, and Groupon.
8. Offer can be used with tickets purchased with a Limitless card or ODEON Premiere Club Points.
9. Treasure Maps are for personal use only.
10. Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON's general admission terms.
1. You can enter the prize draw from 20th December until 11.59pm London time on 31st December 2017. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 16 years or older and a resident in the UK or ROI to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Sony, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, collect your promotional treasure map when you attend screenings of Jumanji between December 20th and December 24th (inclusive). The map will include steps on how to enter, including instructions to visit the website. You will need to answer questions on the webpage and provide your details to enter. You can also book a ticket to see Jumanji via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you.
6. If you live in Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address to ‘Jumanji treasure map', ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y 4QX. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
7. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
8. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. There will be three winners.
10. Each winner will receive the following prize:
1. 55" inch 4K smart TV [Sony] (RRP: £1,300) 2. 2.1 ich Sound bar with Wi-Fi technology [Sony] (RRP: £399) 3. 4K HD Blu-ray player [Sony] (RRP: £400) 4. Wireless noise cancelling headphones [Sony] (RRP: £200)
11. The winner will be chosen at random by a computer program.
12. We will notify the winners by email (using the details given when they entered) within 28 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winners will have 28 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
13. If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address or, if a winner is under 18, written parental permission to claim the prize, within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. We will post the prize to the winner within 28 of days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
15. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
16. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
17. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
18. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
19. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
20. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
21. The winners may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
23. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
24. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
25. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
26. You can find out the name and county of the winners by sending a SAE to ‘Jumanji treasure map' , Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month following the closing date.
27. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw, or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
29. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.