Join Miguel and Dante as they venture to the Land of the Dead in the brand new Disney-Pixar adventure 'Coco'.
To celebrate the release of 'Coco', we're giving away an amazing family holiday to Los Angeles! You'll stay for 4 nights in the popular Santa Monica area whilst dining out on typical Mexican food. And that's not all, you and the family will get to experience the famous LA Dia De Los Muertos Festival in style!
Simply book online before January 19th to be entered into the prize draw to win.
Awards Season Winner: 2 BAFTA/ Golden Globe Nominations + 1 Golden Globe Win.
'Coco' follows the adventures of a 12-year-old boy named Miguel, who finds himself in the Land of the Dead while on a quest to prove his talent as a musician.
1. You can enter the prize draw until 23:59 on 18th January 2018 (inclusive). Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
1. You must be 16 years or older and resident in the UK or Ireland to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw if you are under 18 you will need written parental permission to receive the prize. 2. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
3. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, The Walt Disney Company, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
4. To enter, buy an adult, child, teen, student, senior or family ticket online (including the ODEON app) to see a screening of Coco at ODEON and we will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also book a ticket to see Coco via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
5. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number and postal address to Coco Book to Win, ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
8. There will be 1 winner.
9. The winner will receive the following prize:
i. 4 night holiday for a family of four or two adults to Los Angeles (family of four must include two children under 12 years) ii. Return economy flights for two people or a family of four to Los Angeles (see prize providers terms for travel) iii. Accommodation in the 4* Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel including ground transfers, breakfast and a Hollywood and LA City Tour
iv. 1 X Mexican fiesta cooking class in Hollywood v. 1 X Mexican Dinner at Blue Plate Taco (USD $150.00 for two people or $300.00 for a family of four) vi. LA Dia De Los Muertos Festival in Los Angeles *** with USD $150.00 for two or $300.00 for a family of four *** winners may travel at any time (subject to availability) but the Dia de los Muertos Festival is only available at the end of October ** * 10. The winner and their guest(s) will travel by return economy flights from a London or Dublin airport. Flights may be indirect. The winner and their guests must travel on the same flight.
11. Winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Does not arrange entry visas.
12. At least one person travelling must be 18 years or over.
13. The prize does not include the cost of transfers to and from a London or Dublin airport, food and drink, spending money and personal expenses. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and/or that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
14. The award of the prize is subject to the prize provider's terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize provider's terms, these terms will take precedence.
15. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent person.
16. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 28 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 28 days to claim their prize.
17. If we don't get any response from a winner, or a signed prize provider's acceptance and release form, within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
18. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
19. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
20. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
21. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw of the allocation or use of a prize.
22. Incomplete or illegible entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
23. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
24. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of a similar or greater value.
25. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
26. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
27. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a SAE to Coco Book to Win, ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 28 days following the closing date.
28. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English and Irish law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connected with the prize or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English and Irish courts.
29. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX.
Prize Provider Terms 1. The promoter of this competition has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. To handle the complete fulfilment of the grand prize holiday. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Is registered in the UK. Company Registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London NW1JTL, England
2. The Promoter will decide who is open to this promotional competitions but DJP insists at least one winner travelling must be over the age of 18 years.
3. All elements included: • Roundtrip flights for two people (or family of four) to Los Angeles from capital cities (costed separately) • Transfers from airport/hotel/airport is included • LA Dia De Los Muertos Festival in Los Angeles *** with USD $150.00 for two or $300.00 for family of four • Mexican fiesta cooking class in Hollywood • Mexican Dinner at Blue Plate Taco (USD $150.00 for two people or $300.00 for family of four) • Hollywood and LA City Tour • 4 nights/five days at the 4-star Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, with breakfast included • Hotel, breakfast is included • Travel Insurance is included *** winners may travel at any time (subject to availability) but the Dia de los Muertos Festival is only available at the end of October ***
4. Winners must be in possession of a valid 5-year passport and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the prize holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. does not arrange entry visas.
5. All prize winners will receive confirmation that they have won a prize via e-mail and by phone (providing a contact number has been provided) within three days of the competition being finished.
6. Personal Information about prize winners will be shared with initiator of prize and their agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
7. Winners must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports. 8. Winners must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date.
9. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc) DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
10. The holidays are subject to availability and blackout dates will apply unless specifically pre-arranged prior to the competition being run. Blackout dates include peak Christmas (December 10 to January 5 annually) and may include peak August.
11. The winners must go within 12 months of winning their holiday. Winners will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. Will work towards fulfilling at least one of winner's preferred date of travel. Winners who do not travel within 12 months will become null and void and no longer entitled to their grand prize.
12. Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of winner.
13. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those travelling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
14. Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
15. DJP Marketing & Promotions has offered this grand prize in good faith and the specifics of the grand prize holiday are as stated in original proposal provided to the initiator of promotion.
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.