A down-on-his-luck koala tries to save his theatre.
'Sing' is the story of Buster Moon, a dapper, down-on-his-luck koala whose theatre has fallen on hard times. In a last-ditch attempt to save it, he organises a singing competition.
1. This promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents who are 18 years or over, excluding employees of ODEON Cinema Holdings Ltd., their agents/immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Prize draw opens at 08.00 on 28th November 2016 and closes at 23.59 26th January 2017 for receipt of all entries.
3. A prize draw will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘Sing' during this period. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking equals one entry.
4. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘Sing' on ODEON.co.uk, ODEONcinemas.ie ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone App or ODEON Android App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
5. Prize Draw is not open to guests who book via the Box Office or ATM.
6. The winner's names will be drawn at random and the winners will be notified by email on or before the 27th February 2017. In the event that the promoter cannot contact a winner within 28 days of the initial notification it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. There are seven winners in total. Each winner will win one prize. The prize is:
a. One Song Maker Voucher for a Celebration Party Experience. The voucher is valid for one three-hour session at a professional recording studio with a session engineer for up to eight people. The group will be able to release your two fully mixed songs onto The Official Chart. All participants will receive a digital download of the recording.
b. Participants under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
c. Each winner will also receive two Merchandise Packs including SING branded:
i. 1x keyring, ii. 1x thermal drinks container iii. 1x lunchbag iv. 1x varsity jacket v. 1x activity pack
8. The prize consists only of the elements set out above, no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, visa costs, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, fuel etc.) are included in the prize (except as set out above) and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner and guests.
9. The prize for each winner must be delivered to one UK or IRE address.
10. All prize elements are subject to availability.
11. Prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute this prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The prize-winner agrees that no liability shall be attached to ODEON or parties connected to ODEON as a result.
13. If the winner elects not to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize, any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
14. The prize-winners may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
16. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
17. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
18. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend this draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
PROMOTER: ODEON Cinemas Limited., St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX and United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited trading as ODEON.
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.