Explore the world of 'T2 Trainspotting' with your mates.
'T2 Trainspotting', the very long-awaited sequel to the classic original hits cinemas on the 27th January.
To celebrate we're giving you the chance to spend 3 nights at a 4 star hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland with 3 mates, and £500 spending money to enjoy everything the city has to offer.
Walk in the steps of the iconic characters with a 'Trainspotting' walking tour of the story locations around Leith town centre. Then enjoy a tour of one of Edinburgh's most successful breweries, with a tasting session for you to sample the best of the beer!
To enter simply book 'T2 Trainspotting' online before midnight 16th February and keep your fingers crossed.
Renton comes home. Spud, Begbie and Sick Boy are waiting.
Twenty years have passed. Some things have changed, but many things haven't. 'T2: Trainspotting' finally gives us another glimpse at the continuing lives of Renton, Spud, Begbie and Sick Boy.
1. This promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents who are 18 years or over excluding employees of Sony Pictures (UK), their agents / immediate families or anyone professionally connected with this promotion (UK).
2. Prize draw opens at 08:00 GMT on 6th January, 2017 and closes at 23:59 GMT on 16th February, 2017.
3. A prize draw will take place on all valid online bookings of tickets for ‘T2 Trainspotting' during this period. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking equals one entry.
4. Entry to the prize draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see ‘T2 Trainspotting' on ODEON.co.uk, ODEONCinemas.ie, ODEON mobile site (mobi.odeon.co.uk), ODEON iPhone app, ODEON Android App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent entry into the promotion.
5. Prize draw is not open to guests who book via the Box Office or ATM.
6. One winner will be drawn at random and will be notified by email within 28 working days of the draw closing date. In the event that the promoter cannot contact a winner within 28 days of the initial notification it reserved the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. Entrants must have access to the internet and an active email address in order to be entered into the promotion.
8. The Prize consists of the following; a) Return train travel from UK mainline station to Edinburgh, Scotland or return flight travel from UK mainland or Republic of Ireland to Edinburgh, Scotland (max value of £150 per person) b) 3 nights at a 4 star hotel in Edinburgh, Scotland in 2 x twin or double rooms c) Accommodation includes breakfast d) 2 hour Trainspotting walking tour including: i. A tour of the Trainspotting story locations around Leith town centre e) Brewery tour in Edinburgh including: i. Go behind the scenes of one of Edinburgh's most successful beer factories ii. Includes tutored tasting and beer samples f) £500 towards food, drinks, trips, transfers to activities and spending money
9. Prize specific Terms and Conditions: a) Winners and guests must be over the age of 18. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize b) Accommodation is based on 4 adults sharing 2 x twin / double rooms c) Activity / accommodation vouchers may not be sent to winner until 7 days prior to the event d) Specified accommodation, restaurants & tours are subject to availability at the time of the booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability e) Individual supplier terms & conditions apply f) Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed g) All prizes are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable & all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time h) Once booked the prize cannot be amended or altered i) Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, new year, Valentine's Day, school holidays or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country unless stated otherwise j) Winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form in order to enable IMS to book their prize trip k) Winner's requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form unless stated otherwise l) Winner will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart m) Prize must be taken before 31st March 2018 unless specified otherwise n) Hotel and room taxes are included. Incidentals, resort fees and city taxes are all payable locally by the winner. These cannot be prepaid o) Winners will need a credit / debit card in order to check-in at the hotel for a security deposit
10. The winner will be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegal, fraudulent, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
12. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
13. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants in all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
15. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, amend or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
17. For names and counties of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘T2 Trainspotting' Winning Names, ODEON/UCI Cinemas, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
PROMOTER: ODEON Cinemas Limited., St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX and United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited trading as ODEON. Registered in Ireland under company No 441782. Registered office: 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.