The breakout character of ‘The LEGO Movie' finally gets a film to himself with ‘The LEGO Batman Movie'. Join him in cinemas 10th February and you could win your own LEGO adventure.
You and your family could win a trip to LEGOLAND where the kids can soar through the skies, take to the road or sail the seas with interactive rides, live shows and attractions. Then relax with a night in the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel.
Simply book 'The LEGO Batman Movie' online before midnight on the 23rd February 2017 for your chance to win this awesome family experience!
He is darkness. He has no parents. He's LEGO Batman!
It's time to experience Batman's awesome world in 'The LEGO Batman Movie'. He has millions of dollars, all the gadgets money can buy, and a sweet (very dark) costume.
1. The Prize Draw is open to ROI residents only, excluding employees of ODEON, Merlin Entertainment, their agents/immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
2. Prize Draw opens on 15th December and closes at 23:59 on 23rd February 2017 for receipt of all entries.
3. For the avoidance of doubt one online booking equals one entry.
4. Entry to the Prize Draw is automatic once you have purchased a ticket online to see The LEGO Batman Movie on ODEONcinemas.ie, ODEON iPhone App or ODEON Android App. Once the confirmation screen has appeared at the end of the booking transaction, we will automatically enter you into the draw.
5. Entry to the Prize Draw is not available to guests who book via the Box Office or ticket machine.
6. The Prize Draw winners' name will be drawn at random and under independent supervision, and winner will be notified by email on or before 3rd March 2017. In the event that the Promoter cannot contact a winner within 28 days of the initial notification it reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
7. The prize will be a one night stay in the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel for one family room, based on two adults and up to three children sharing one room (one child on a trundle bed) with breakfast and a two day pass to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort for the whole family. EXCLUDES: 29TH, 30TH April and 1st May.
8. All entrants and the winner must be 18 or older or have signed authorisation form from a parent or guardian who must be in attendance for the trip. Proof of identity and age may be required.
9. Prize can only be used as stipulated, is not transferable to another individual and cannot be exchanged for cash or used in any other way. Sale of the prize for profit is prohibited.
10. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. Please allow 28 days from prize confirmation for delivery of prize.
12. Any purported or attempted transfer or sale of or other misuse of the prize will render it automatically void.
13. The winners and their companions are responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including travel, spending money, telephone calls, personal items, merchandise and souvenirs, incidental costs, any additional hotel rooms, all alcoholic drinks, meals or refreshments, or taxes or expenses which may be incurred by the winners in claiming the prize.
14. The prize must be claimed by 30th October 2017.
15. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part of a prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions by winners.
16. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any competition or promotion by winners.
17. By entering the promotion, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of their prize.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
19. The prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a reasonable alternative of an equal or greater value. The winners agree that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter, or parties connected to the Promoter as a result or for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegal, fraudulent, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
21. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
22. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
23. The Promoter's decision is final and binding on the entrants in all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
24. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
25. If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
26. For names and counties of the winner, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘The LEGO Batman Movie ROI', Odeon Cinemas Limited, St. Albans House, 57 - 59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, amend or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.