Gru's back - and he's going to meet his twin brother!
Gru and the Minions are back in 'Despicable Me 3', and they're meeting a new (if slightly familiar) face: Gru's identical twin brother Dru. Well, almost identical - Dru has hair.
Despicable Me 3: Register Your Interest Terms and Conditions Week 3
1) You can enter the weekly prize draw until 23:59 London time on 25th May 2017. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2) You must be 16 years or older and resident in the UK or ROI to enter.
3) You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4) You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distributor, Universal Pictures (UK) or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5) The cut off point for entry into each week's prize draw will be 23:59pm London time on the Thursday of that week. Entries shall be eligible for that week's prize draw only and will not be carried forward into the next or any subsequent draws. To enter visit www.ODEON.co.uk, www.odeoncinemas.ie, the ODEON mobi site and register your interest for Despicable Me 3 and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw.
6) You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7) Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8) You will also be entered into a 3rd party prize draw that will be run by Universal Pictures (UK) between the guests of ODEON Cinemas, Cineworld and Vue. ODEON will not share your data in the entry of the 3rd party promotion.
ODEON Specific Prize Draw
1. There will be 1 ODEON winner per week.
2. Each winner will receive 1 x Apple iPad Mini 4 (Wi-Fi Only) - 128GB Silver. 1 x Despicable Me 3 Merchandise pack containing character magnets, squishy Mel, Dave and Jerry, Lunch Tin, Stationary Set and Sticker Set.
3. The weekly entry cut off dates are:
a) Week 1 (28th April - 4th May)
b) Week 2 (5th May - 11th May)
c) Week 3 (12th May - 18th May)
d) Week 4 (19th May - 25th May)
9) The prize is subject to the prize provider's terms set out below. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and the prize provider's terms, these terms will take precedence.
10) The winner/s will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
11) We will notify the winners by email using the details given when they entered within 14 days of the weekly closing date. Following such notification, the winners will have 14 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
12) If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address within 14 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
13) Universal Pictures (UK) will be responsible for the fulfilment of the prize packages and will post the prize to the winner within 60 days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
14) The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
15) You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
16) There is no cash alternative for any prize.
17) The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
18) To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
19) Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
20) The winners may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
21) We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winner(s) to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data.
22) If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
23) We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
Universal Pictures (UK) Prize Draw Specific Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Private Screening of Despicable Me 3 Prize Draw
1. The Promoter of this prize competition is Universal Pictures UK & Eire Limited of 1 Central St Giles, St Giles High Street, London WC2H 8NU (the "Promoter").
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland who are aged 13 years or over except employees of the Promoter and its affiliated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. If an entrant is under 16 years of age, they must have parental permission to enter.
3. All subscribers to http://www.my.universalpicturesnews.co.uk/JoinGru and users registered via third parties will be automatically entered into the prize draw and will be notified via email of their automatic entrance.
4. You may only enter once. Multiple/duplicate entries will be disqualified.
5. There is no cost to enter the prize draw and no purchase is required.
6. The Opening date for entries is Friday 12th May and the closing date for entry is Monday 15th May 2017 23:59 BST. Any entries received after the closing date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for email addresses which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering email addresses.
7. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received and the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Prize awarded.
8. The winner will be notified by email within one week of the closing date. If winner does not respond within one week of the initial notification, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will draw another winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the Promotion.
10. There is one major prize consisting of a post release screening of Despicable Me 3 in 2D for the Winner and up to 14 guests at Central Saint Giles, St Giles High Street, London, WC2H 8NU or Regus House, Harcourt Centre, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2 at the Winners election.
11. There must be a minimum of one adult present to be responsible for those under the age of 18.
12. The Winner has a choice of Thursday 6th July OR Friday 7th July for the screening and must notify the Promoter of their preferred date and location by Tuesday 23rd May of their choice. The screening must start at 7pm prompt; there will be no admissions after 7pm. There will be light refreshments upon arrival from 6:45pm.
13. Attendance at the screening is subject to Universal's screening security policy and Universal reserves the right to refuse entry and/or to remove anyone who does not comply with this policy.
14. Filming is strictly prohibited in the Universal Screening Rooms and no recording devices are permitted to be used during the Screening.
15. Travel and accommodation are excluded and all associated costs must be covered by the prize winner.
16. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
17. Winners may be required to take part in publicity associated with this promotion.
18. Anything not expressly mentioned in the description is excluded.
19. A list of winners names and counties will be available by emailing: TheatricalEnquiriesUK@nbcuni.com
21. The rules of this competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.
Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK + Eire Limited
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.