Star-Lord and the team reunite to track down Peter's father.
Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot are back for 'Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2', in a cosmos-spanning adventure to try and track down Peter Quill's mysterious father.
1) You can enter the weekly prize draw until 23:59 London time on 27th April 2017. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2) You must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK or ROI to enter.
3) You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4) You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distributor of Guardian's of the Galaxy Vol. 2, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5) The cut off point for entry into each week's prize draw will be 23:59pm London time on the Thursday of that week. Entries shall be eligible for that week's prize draw only and will not be carried forward into the next or any subsequent draws. To enter visit www.ODEON.co.uk, www.odeoncinemas.ie, or use the ODEON app and buy a ticket to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6) If you live in Northern Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address to Guardian's of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y 4QX. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
7) You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
8) Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9) There will be 1 winner per week.
10) Each winner will receive the following prize:
a. 1 x Bose Quiet Comfort 25 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones (Black). RRP £289.95 b. 1 x Sony PSHX500 Turntable (Black). RRP - £301.44 c. 1 x Bose Soundlike Mini Bluetooth Speaker (Black). RRP £149.99 d. Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 2 Vinyl. RRP £14.00 e. Beats by Dr. Dre UrBeats In-Ear Headphones Silver. RRP £79.95
11) The prize is subject to the prize provider's terms set out below. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and the prize provider's terms, these terms will take precedence.
12) The winners will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
13) We will notify the winners by email using the details given when they entered within 14 days of the weekly closing date. Following such notification, the winners will have 28 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
14) If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
15) Walt Disney Studio's (UK) will be responsible for the fulfilment of the prize packages and will post the prize to the winner within 30 days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
16) The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
17) You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
18) There is no cash alternative for any prize.
19) The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
20) To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
21) Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
22) The winners may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
23) We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winner(s) to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data.
24) If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
25) We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.