Win a family break in London when you book online to see 'Cars 3' and get ready to see some racing action for real with tickets to the 2018 British Grand Prix!
The prize includes:
2 nights accomodation at the Hilton Northampton Hotel (breakfast included).
Formula 1 Racing tickets: Our winners will be in the heart of the action with tickets across three days during the British Grand Prix 2018.
2 nights' accommodation at the Sloane Square Hotel, London (breakfast included).
Family dining at Planet Hollywood London.
London sights classic car tour or Disney store spending spree: winners will finish off their trip taking a tour of the landmarks of London appropriately in a classic car - in a beautifully restored Mini Cooper or can choose to have £200.00 GB spending money at the Disney Store in London.
Lightning McQueen faces off against a new generation of racers.
The turbo-charged franchise returns for 'Cars 3', which follows the legendary Lightning McQueen on his greatest challenge yet as he's blindsided by a new generation of elite racers.
1. You can enter the prize draw until 11.59pm London time on 21st July 2017. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK or Ireland to enter.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distributor of Cars 3, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, buy a ticket online at www.ODEON.co.uk or www.ODEONcinemas.ie (including the ODEON app) or via the accessibility helpline to see Cars 3 and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. If you live in Northern Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address to ‘Cars 3 Prize Draw', Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y 4QX. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. There will be 1 winner
9. The winner will receive the following prize:
a. A London family break accompanied with tickets to the 2018 British Grand Prix.
10. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
11. The winner will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
12. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 28 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 28 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
13. If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. We will email the prize to the winner within 28 of days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
15. The award of the prize is subject to the prize provider's terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize provider's terms, these terms will take precedence.
16. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
17. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
18. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
19. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
20. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
21. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
22. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity
23. We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winner to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data.
24. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
25. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
26. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believes has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
27. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a SAE to ‘Cars 3 Prize Draw' Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month following the closing date.
28. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
29. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts
30. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• RETURN FLIGHTS (or train travel for UK residents)
• FOR TWO ADULTS OR A FAMILY OF FOUR TO LONDON, BRITAIN,
• Winners to arrive into London on July 5, 2018 for four nights/five days, with two nights in Northampton, near the racetrack, and two nights in London.
• 2 nights' accommodation at the Hilton Northampton Hotel: Breakfast is included each morning of our winners' stay.
• 2 nights' accommodation at the SLOANE SQUARE hotel, LONDON: Breakfast is included each morning of our winners' stay.
• FORMULA 1 RACING TICKETS: Our winners will be in the heart of the action with tickets across three days during the British Grand Prix 2018.
• Family dining at Planet Hollywood London.
• London sights classic car tour or Disney store spending spree:
• Our winners will finish off their trip taking a tour of the Landmarks of London appropriately in a classic car - in a beautifully restored Mini Cooper. Winners can choose to have £200.00 GB Pounds spending money at the Disney Store in London.
• Transfer to London airport/Northampton Hotel/London Hotel/airport
Prize Specific Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this prize draw has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions LTD to handle the complete fulfilment of the grand prize holiday. DJP Marketing & Promotions LTD is registered in the UK. Company registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London, NW1JTL, England.
2. At least one winner travelling must be over the age of 18 years.
3. Winners must be in possession of a valid ID (such as drivers' license) to check into the hotel and obtain tickets to the British Grand Prix. A photo ID will be required.
4. All prize winners will receive confirmation that they have won a prize via e-mail and by phone (providing a contact number has been provided) within 28 days of the prize draw finishing.
5. Personal information about prize winners will be shared with initiators of the prize and their agents to extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winners.
6. All prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or prize not being suitable for the winners, etc). DJP Promotions LTD reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
7. This prize package is date-specific to the British Grand Prix valid for July 2018 only.
8. Unless otherwise stated in the package, all other costs including meals and spending money are the responsibility of the winner.
9. Once confirmed in writing, travels dates and names of those travelling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable ticket has been purchased.
10. Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions LTD prior to departure as standard procedure.
11. DJP Marketing & Promotions has offered this grand prize in good faith and the specifics of the grand prize are as stated in the original proposal provided to the initiator of the promotion.
12. Nothing in this travel package authorizes any person to use The Walt Disney Company's and its affiliated companies name, brand, intellectual property, character or reputation in conjunction with this travel package or any prize promotions whatsoever.
13. The Walt Disney Company and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, prize draw, contest or sweepstakes.
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.