André Rieu's 2017 Maastricht Concert.
The Dutch violinist is one of the world's highest-grossing touring artists, and every year performs a very special concert in his hometown of Maastricht to tens of thousands who travel from all over the globe to experience one of the most emotionally engulfing live music experiences.
1. You can enter the prize draw until 11.59pm on 21st July 2017. You must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland to enter.
2. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
3. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distributor of ‘Andre Rieu's 2017 Maastricht Concert', or any other company connected with the prize draw.
4. To enter, buy a ticket online (including the ODEON app) to see ‘Andre Rieu's 2017 Maastricht Concert' and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also enter if you book a ticket to see Andre Rieu's 2017 Maastricht Concert' via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
5. If you live in Northern Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number and postal address to Andre Rieu's 2017 Maastricht Concert', ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y 4QX. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
7. There will be one winner.
8. The winner will receive the following prize:
a. 2 x tickets to see Andre Rieu in concert on 22nd December 2017, including backstage access before the show to be present at the soundcheck. b. £100 per person towards travel & spending money c. Winner Management from Piece Of Magic Entertainment
9. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and/or that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
10. The award of the prize is subject to the prize provider's terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize provider's terms, these terms will take precedence.
11. The winner will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
12. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 7 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 28 days to claim their prize .
13. If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address (or a signed prize provider's acceptance and release form), within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. Piece Of Magic Entertainment are responsible for the provision of the prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
15. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
16. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
17. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
18. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
19. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability of any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
20. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
21. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
22. We will only collect, store and process your personal data in order to run and administer the prize draw. We may pass on the personal data of the winner to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize. By entering the prize draw you consent to such use of your data.
23. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
24. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
25. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believes has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
26. You can find out the name and county of the winner by sending a SAE to ‘Andre Rieu's 2017 Maastricht Concert Book to Win Prize Draw', ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SQ1Y 4QX within 6 months following the closing date.
27. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
28. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX.
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.