Win a Super-Stay with Spider-Man: No Way Home in the world’s first hotel celebrating Marvel super heroes
Love your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man and MARVEL? Then live it all at Disneyland® Paris.
You and three friends will be transported to Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, where you’ll enjoy famous New York style and hospitality – all with a powerful, artistic MARVEL twist. There’s even the chance to share an epic moment with Spider-Man.
The mighty Super-Stay will also include Park Tickets and Disney Premier Access to enjoy both Disney Parks where you can experience attractions, shows and character encounters plus you’ll also be provided with meal vouchers for the duration of your stay.
Book now to see Spider-Man: No Way Home by 11:59 pm December 14th 2021 for the chance to win a super-stay courtesy of ODEON and Spider-Man: No Way Home at The Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.
‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Book to Win A Super-Stay at Disneyland Paris T&Cs (UK & ROI)
1. You can enter the prize draw until 11:59 pm on 14th December 2021. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 16 years or older and a resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize, and you will need to have an adult aged 18 and over to accompany you on the trip.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distribution company of ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, buy a ticket online (including on the myODEON app) to see any screening of ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ before 11:59 pm on 14th December 2021 and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also book a ticket to see ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. If you live in the Republic of Ireland, you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number and postal address to ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Book to Win, United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited, 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow St. Dublin 4. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Entries must be received before 11:59pm (Dublin time) on 14th December 2021. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
7. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
8. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices are prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
9. There will be one winner overall for both the UK and Ireland.
10. The winner will receive the following prize:
· Return transport to Disneyland Paris, travelling by Eurostar in Standard class to Disneyland Paris from London St Pancras, Ashford International or Ebbsfleet International OR an economy class return flight from a selected regional airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle.
· Return transfers between the Charles de Gaulle/Orly airport or Gare du Nord and Disneyland Paris;
· Two (2) nights’ accommodation sharing one (1) standard room by the Winner and three accompanying guests at a Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel (or equivalent Disney resort), including continental breakfast.
· Three (3) Day Park Hopper ticket per winner and accompanying guest(s) (altogether a maximum of 4 tickets) valid for entry into the Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
· Four (4) Direct Access cards for speedy access to attractions that have premier access.
· Twenty (20) half board premium meal vouchers to cover lunch and dinner for four (4) people for the duration of the three (3) day trip.
11. The prize does not include travel insurance, spending money, UK transfers, alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, excursions, tips, souvenirs, and all other costs not otherwise mentioned herein. All other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and/or that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
12. The award of the prize is subject to the prize provider’s terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize provider’s terms, these terms will take precedence.
13. The winner will be chosen at random by a computer program.
14. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 90 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 14 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
15. If we don’t get any response from a winner or a signed prize provider’s acceptance and release form, or, if a winner is under 18, written parental permission to claim the prize, within 14 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
16. We will pass the winner’s details to the prize provider and they will post or send the prize within 90 days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
17. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider’s terms. For reasons outside ODEON’s control, the date or location of any events-based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
18. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
19. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
20. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
21. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw of the allocation or use of a prize.
22. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
23. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
25. If you are a winner we may (i) pass on your personal data to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize, (ii) disclose your surname and county to anyone who requests such information in accordance with these terms – if you wish to object to your information being disclosed in this way or you wish to reduce the amount of information being disclosed then please let us know on or after we contact you to let you know you have won, and (iii) provide your surname and county to the Advertising Standards Authority.
26. If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of a similar or greater value.
27. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
28. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
29. You can find out the surname and county of the winner(s) by sending a SAE to ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ Book to Win, ODEON Cinemas Limited, C/O Shoosmiths LLP, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH within 3 months following the closing date.
30. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
31. ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, c/o Shoosmiths LLP, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 1FH
33. The Prize Provider is: The Walt Disney Company Limited. Prize Provider’s terms and conditions:
● Items not included which are the responsibility of the Winner and accompanying guests include: UK transfers to the airport or Eurostar terminal, alcoholic beverages, telephone charges, room service, laundry service, excursions, tips, souvenirs, and all other costs not otherwise mentioned herein.
● The Prize is for the Winner and up to three (3) guests of the Winner’s choosing.
● Travel insurance is not included. It is the Winner’s and their guests’ responsibility to take out before travelling adequate insurance suitable for their needs for the entire duration of the Prize. Prize Provider shall not be liable for any costs or losses through the Winner’s failure to take out adequate insurance cover.
● The holiday must be between 14th January 2022 and 30th September 2022. If travel and border restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic or other global event prevent you from being able to use the Prize between 14th January 2022 and 30th September 2022, you shall negotiate with the Prize Provider in good faith an extension to the Package. Subject to availability and Company block out dates. The booking form must be received back a minimum of 30 days before the travel dates. Accommodations are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply.
● The Winner and all of their guests must travel at the same time on the same routing. Any children in the group must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian aged 18 or over.
● The Winner and their guests are responsible for their own passport, visa requirements and any other documentation or any other requirements (including but not limited to Covid -19 testing) that may be imposed by the authorities from time to time.
● It is the Winner and their guests responsibility to comply with the applicable laws and follow the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office’s travel advice in respect of Covid-g19 which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus.
● Age and height restrictions may apply to some attractions. Parks, attractions and/or entertainment may change operating hours or be closed due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without any notice and without liability to the Supplier.
● The Prize and all elements within may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above, or refunded.
● The Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute elements of the Prize at any time or postpone the trip, including but not limited to due to closure of Disneyland Paris or any unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
● There is no alternative prize and the Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
● If the Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than three (3) guests, the prize will be awarded to the Winner and any participating guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
● Enhanced health and safety measures will be/are in place at Disneyland Paris to promote cleanliness, physical distancing and reduced contact. Some experiences, shows or events may not be available or may be modified depending on the evolution of the safety and sanitary measures and recommendations from public authorities or other reasons, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, refurbishment or maintenance. Some hotels may be closed during some or all arrival period. Details available at DisneylandParis.com.
● Disney, its parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the Prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the Prize and/or the Promotion.
● By participating in the Promotion Winners and their guests agree that they will be subject to Disneyland Paris Booking Terms and Conditions save for the sections relating to the fees of booking. Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.