Book your tickets to Puss In Boots: The Last Wish by 7 February 2023 for your chance to win a bespoke portrait from Dreamworks, plus a Faber Castell art set!
‘Puss in Boots: The Last Wish’ Book To Win T&Cs (ROI)
1. You can enter the prize draw until 11:59 pm on 7 February 2023. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 18 years or older and a resident in the Republic of Ireland to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the competition if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distribution company of ‘Puss in Boots: The Last Wish’, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, buy a ticket online (including on the myODEON app) to see a screening of ‘Puss in Boots: The Last Wish’ before 11:59 pm on 7 February 2023 and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also book a ticket to see ‘Puss in Boots: The Last Wish’ via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices are prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
8. If you live in the Republic of Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number and postal address to Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Book to Win, United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited, 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow St, Dublin 4. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
9. There will be one winner overall from the Republic of Ireland valid entries.
10. The winner will receive the following prize:
A bespoke portrait by DreamWorks Animation, plus a Faber-Castell art set
• 1x Framed A3 Bespoke DreamWorks Print
• 1x Faber Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Marker (Wallet of 30)
• 1x Faber Castell Albrecht Dürer Watercolour Pencil (Tin of 120)
11. The award of the prize is subject to the prize terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize terms, these terms will take precedence.
12. The winner will be chosen at random by a computer program.
13. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 30 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 14 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
14. If we don’t get any response from a winner, within 14 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
15. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider’s terms. For reasons outside ODEON’s control, the date or location of any events-based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
16. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
17. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
18. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
19. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw of the allocation or use of a prize.
20. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
21. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
23. If you are a winner we may (i) pass on your personal data to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize, (ii) disclose your surname and county to anyone who requests such information in accordance with these terms – if you wish to object to your information being disclosed in this way or you wish to reduce the amount of information being disclosed then please let us know on or after we contact you to let you know you have won, and (iii) provide your surname and county to the Advertising Standards Authority.
24. If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of a similar or greater value.
25. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
26. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
27. You can find out the surname and county of the winner(s) by sending a SAE to ‘Puss in Boots: The Last Wish’ Book to Win, United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited, 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow St. Dublin 4, within two months following the closing date.
28. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
29. ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, 8th floor, 1 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AT
31. The Prize Provider is: Element London Ltd
32. Prize Provider terms and conditions:
• The Promoter will appoint Prize Provider Element London Ltd to fulfil the Prize to the winner.
• Prize Winner must be 13 years or over.
• Prize Winner must provide one high quality images for their art (including head and shoulders)
• Prize Winner attests that they have secured all rights to use, and to permit Universal Pictures, DreamWorks and its affiliates to reproduce, use, and modify the image. Prize Winners’ personal data may be shared with Universal Pictures and its affiliates for the purpose of administering the promotion.
• Prize Winner will have no approval or consultation rights.
• Winners must not resell, reproduce, or replicate Prize artwork.
• DreamWorks shall select the artist in its discretion. The artist’s participation is subject to availability, carries no commercial value and will not be compensated or replaced.
• Prize Winners can expect to receive their Prize by August 2023. In the event of any delays, no liability shall attach to Universal Pictures, DreamWorks or its affiliates as a result.
• Delivery is available to addresses in participating markets only • Prize provider will endeavor to deliver the framed prints to winners by August 2023 and the Faber-Castell products within 60 days of confirming the delivery address.
• It is the winner’s responsibility to provide the correct delivery address to prize provider (Element London Ltd)
• Due to industry-wide delivery delays, there may be unforeseen delays to deliveries
• Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; no cash alternative is available
• Prize may need to be signed for on delivery and it is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that all items are present, correct and undamaged; recipient may need to provide ID on delivery
• It is the responsibility of the winner or the winner’s parent/guardian to provide the correct delivery information to prize provider; items will be delivered to one address only.