To celebrate the big screen release of Knock at the Cabin, we’re giving away a weekend cabin stay to one lucky winner!
You will get to experience three nights in an unforgettable remote private cabin in the woods. Plus receive an adventure allowance to ensure your weekend is thrilling.
Book your tickets online to see Knock at the Cabin by 11:59 pm on 7 February 2023 to be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize.
1. You can enter the prize draw until 11:59 pm on 7 February 2023. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 18 years or older and a resident in the Republic of Ireland to enter. You must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the competition if you are under 18 and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can’t enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, the distribution company of ‘Knock at the Cabin’, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, buy a ticket online (including on the myODEON app) to see a screening of ‘Knock at the Cabin’ before 11:59 pm on 7 February 2023 and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also book a ticket to see ‘Knock at the Cabin’ via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices are prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
8. If you live in the Republic of Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, telephone number and postal address to Knock at the Cabin Book to Win, United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited, 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow St, Dublin 4. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
9. There will be one winner overall from the Republic of Ireland valid entries.
10. The winner will receive the following prize:
· Travel Allowance: Provided to the total value of £300 GBP / €345 EUR per person
· Accommodation: 3 nights’ private cabin accommodation within winner’s country (UK, Ireland)
· Adventure allowance: Provided to the total value of £175 GBP/€200 EUR to cover winner and guest
11. The award of the prize is subject to the prize terms set out below. In the case of any conflict between these terms and the prize terms, these terms will take precedence.
12. The winner will be chosen at random by a computer program.
13. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 30 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will have 14 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
14. If we don’t get any response from a winner, within 14 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
15. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider’s terms. For reasons outside ODEON’s control, the date or location of any events-based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
16. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
17. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
18. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don’t want to.
19. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw of the allocation or use of a prize.
20. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
21. The winner may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
23. If you are a winner we may (i) pass on your personal data to our third party suppliers in order to provide the prize, (ii) disclose your surname and county to anyone who requests such information in accordance with these terms – if you wish to object to your information being disclosed in this way or you wish to reduce the amount of information being disclosed then please let us know on or after we contact you to let you know you have won, and (iii) provide your surname and county to the Advertising Standards Authority.
24. If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of a similar or greater value.
25. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
26. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
27. You can find out the surname and county of the winner(s) by sending a SAE to ‘Knock at the Cabin’ Book to Win, United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited, 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow St. Dublin 4 within two months following the closing date.
28. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
29. ODEON’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, 8th floor, 1 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AT
31. The Prize Provider is: Element London Ltd
32. Prize Provider terms and conditions:
· The Promoter will appoint the Prize Provider (Element) to fulfil the Prize to the winner.
· Travel expenses are included up to the total value of £300 GBP / €345 EUR per person, which can be spent on petrol/parking, car transfers, internal flights, or travel by public transport
· Accommodation based on two adults sharing double occupancy cabin
· Winners will be provided with a selection of cabin accommodation at the prize provider’s sole discretion and accommodation selection will vary dependent on location
· The trip must include a Saturday night stay
· Accommodations do not include any meals, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, these will be the responsibility of the Recipients
· A credit card for incidentals may be requested by the accommodation at check in and therefore at least one of the Recipients must possess and travel with a valid credit card
· Prize Packages for 2 people are for up to two adults, all of whom must travel at the same time with the same itinerary
· Both travelers must be aged 18 or over
· Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification and all travel must be completed within that time
· Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure
· Once booked no changes to the itinerary will be permitted
· Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or Public Holidays in the prize package destination
· All recipients are responsible for obtaining any other documentation required for travel; any necessary insurance is the responsibility of the winner and guests.
· The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, visas, personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package o Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable
· No cash alternative is available
· The prize package inclusions are subject to availability, where any of the stated inclusions are unavailable, Element London Ltd will offer suitable alternatives of equal value
· If winner is unable to participate in any of the stated activities then Element London Ltd will offer suitable alternatives of equal value, alternative activities will be determined by prize provider at their sole discretion
· If winner chooses to forfeit any element of the prize then no alternatives will be provided
· Spending money for activities is provided to the maximum value of £175 GBP / €200 EUR
· Cash allowances will be converted into the winner’s local currency
· Prize must be taken in accordance with government guidelines and COVID-19 rules and restrictions, the arrangement and additional costs for any COVID-19 testing that may be required is sole responsibility of the winner and guest