Is it your dream to jam on a session? If so, we can make your dreams come true.
To celebrate the release of 'A Star Is Born' we are giving you the chance to win an exclusive 3 night trip to Nashville. Your music career begins in Music City, USA - aka Nashville, Tennessee - where you'll experience a studio session on Music Row with the top session players in town!
To be in with a chance of winning this once in a life time prize simply book to see 'A Star Is Born' before the 7th October 2018 (inclusive).
1. You can enter the prize draw until 11.59pm London time on 7th October 2018 (inclusive). Entries received after this time will not be entered into the prize draw.
2. You must be 16 years or older and a resident in the UK or Ireland to enter.
3. You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
4. You can't enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Warner Bros. Entertainment, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
5. To enter, buy a ticket online (including the ODEON app) to see any screening of A Star Is Born before the 7th October 2018 (inclusive) and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also book a ticket to see A Star Is Born via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you. One online booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
6. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
8. There will be one winner.
9. The winner will receive the following prize for 2 adults*: • Three night hotel stay with breakfast • Return airport-hotel & event stretch limo transfers • Exclusive ‘A Song is Born' Studio Experience (winner only) • Return flights *Based on two people sharing one room
10. At least one person travelling must be aged 18 or over. If the winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
11. The winner will be chosen at random by a computer program.
12. We will notify the winner by email (using the details given when they entered) within 28 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winners will have 28 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
13. If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address within 28 days of the notification that they have won, we can choose to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant chosen from the remaining valid entries and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. We will post the prize to the winner within 28 of days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
15. The winners details will be shared with a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
16. The winner may be required to accept third party terms such as ticket terms, and acceptance of the prize will be subject to any prize provider's terms. For reasons outside ODEON's control, the date or location of any events based prize may be changed on short notice or the event cancelled. ODEON will not be liable for any such changes or cancellation and no alternative prize will be provided.
17. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
18. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
19. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
20. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
21. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
22. The winners may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
24. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
25. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
26. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
27. You can find out the name and county of the winners by sending a SAE to ‘A Star Is Born BTW', ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4QX within 1 month following the closing date.
28. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
29. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw, or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
30. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prize provided terms and conditions Package includes: • Three night hotel stay with breakfast* Close to all the action in Nashville • Return airport-hotel & event stretch limo transfers • Exclusive ‘A Song is Born' Studio Experience (winner only) Sing, play, engineer, produce or watch a song come to life • Souvenir gold CD (winner only) • Travel insurance • Management fee • Return flights *Based on two people sharing one room. 1. Dates of travel are Thursday 4th -Sunday 7th April 2019. 2. Prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable. 3. At least one person travelling must be aged 18 or over. 4. If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian. 5. Hotel is based on two people sharing one room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover incidentals. 6. Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein. 7. Winner and his/her guest must have and are responsible for valid e-passports and visas/permissions if applicable. 8. Winner and his/her guest must possess a valid ESTA issued via the US Visa Waiver programme: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Only winners/guests with valid visas do not require this. 9. Except for the one guest permitted to you as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guest must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport near your home. Once selected, your guest may not be changed without the express consent of Warner Bros., which Warner Bros. may grant or withhold in its sole discretion. 10. Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
Sorry this performance is sold out, please check for other available performances
Sorry, this performance is not available.
Sorry, this performance is only available at the box office.