ODEON prides itself on being the destination of choice for film lovers, with cutting-edge technology and comfort. Just about everyone loves the big screen, so you can’t go wrong with an ODEON gift card.
Give the gift of cinema and your lucky friend can use their gift to pay for tickets, snacks and drinks.
You can choose either a digital gift card for a perfect instant gift, or have a gift card sent by post.
Or buy your gift card today in any of our cinemas, as well as in-store at one of our retail partners: Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Co-Op, WH Smith, Asda, Boots, Wilko, Clintons, and more!
An ODEON gift card can be used to immerse yourself in the action of blockbusters with IMAX or see films bigger and brighter than ever before with iSense.
Why not use your gift card on our range of food and beverage items? Whether you fancy something sweet, salty or a bit of everything, our menu of delicious hot and chilled food and drinks will hit the spot.
ODEON GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (ROI)
1. This card is issued by and remains the property of United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited trading as ODEON (Company No. 441782 whose registered office is at 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4) (“ODEON”). Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms. Nothing in these terms affects your legal rights.
2. This card can be used at participating ODEON branded cinemas in the Republic of Ireland. It can be used in cinema or online at www.odeoncinemas.ie to pay for tickets (including any applicable online booking fees). It can be used in cinema to pay for food, drink and most other retail items. It cannot be used to make purchases over the telephone. All purchases using this card are subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other applicable terms.
3. For a list of participating Republic of Ireland cinemas and for details of any excluded retail items, please visit www.odeoncinemas.ie or ask in cinema. ODEON reserves the right to change the list of participating cinemas and/or the list of excluded retail items from time to time.
4. This card has no value until activated. For cards purchased in cinema or online, the value which can be loaded onto this card is between €5 and €100. For cards purchased at other retailers, the value which can be loaded onto this card is as stated on the gift card and/or its packaging. You
cannot re-load or top up this card with value.
5. The value on this card may be used where the transaction total is higher than the card balance, upon payment of the difference. If you do not use all the value on this card in a transaction, theremaining balance will be left on the card. No change will be given. If a transaction made using this card is subsequently cancelled or reversed, any value owing will be added back onto this card.
6. You can check the balance on this card in cinema or by calling 1800 560 117.
7. This card, and any balance on it, will expire 5 years from the date of purchase.
8. Please keep this card secure, as if it were cash. ODEON is not responsible if this card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. ODEON reserves the right to cancel this card if it reasonably suspects fraud or misconduct. Damaged, altered or cancelled cards will not be
9. This card is not a credit, debit, charge or cheque guarantee card. This card cannot be exchanged for cash or for other vouchers/gift cards.
10. This card is for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not resell this card.
11. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in and in relation to this card shall at all times remain the property of ODEON or its licensors.
12. ODEON reserves the right to assign these terms to another company in the same group of companies as ODEON or to any business which purchases or is integrated with ODEON.
13. ODEON reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time, to ensure compliance with law or regulation, for security reasons or to make non-material changes, and the amendment will be effective when posted online at www.odeoncinemas.ie. We may also change these terms to reflect material changes to the gift card scheme, but we will post any material changes to these terms online at www.odeoncinemas.ie at least 30 days in advance, and if you are not happy with these material changes, you can terminate your agreement with us for use of the gift card under these Terms no later than 90 days after the material change takes effect.
14. ODEON reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the gift card scheme on reasonable notice for legal, security or regulatory reasons, and any such action will be announced online at www.odeoncinemas.ie. Reasonable notice will be given where possible.
© United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited 2012-19. All rights reserved. Version 2.4 December 2019.