MyODEON Weekly Prize Draw Terms and Conditions UK + ROI - Starts March 11th 2019
- The MyODEON weekly prize draw will take place for MyODEON members each week starting on 11 March 2019.
- If you have a MyODEON account you can enter the weekly prize draw from 00.00 on the Monday of each week until 11.59pm London time on the Sunday of each week.
- You must be 16 or older and resident in the UK or ROI to enter. If you are under 18, you must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw, and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
- You need access to the internet in order to enter the prize draw.
- You cannot enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
- Entries shall be eligible for that week's prize draw only, and will not be carried forward into the next draw.
- To enter, buy a ticket online (including the ODEON app) whilst logged into your MyODEON account and ODEON will automatically enter you into the prize draw. You can also enter if you are a MyODEON member and book a ticket via the accessibility helpline and ask us to enter you.If you are a Limitless member, you can only enter the prize draw by buying a paid for ticket - any tickets purchased using your Limitless card will not be valid for entry. You must book a ticket - if you only buy food or drink this will not be valid. One ticket booking transaction equals one entry. ODEON will not enter you into the prize draw if you book tickets at the box office or at the ticket machine.
- If you live in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland you can enter the prize draw without making a purchase by sending your name, email address, and telephone number to ‘MyODEON Weekly Prize Draw’, ODEON Cinemas Limited, 8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AT . Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope.
- You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
- Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There will be 1 winner per week.
- Each winner will receive the following prize: