1. The Tell ODEON monthly prize draw will take place each month starting 1 February 2019.
2. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. You can enter the monthly prize draw from 00.00 on the first day of each calendar month until 11.59pm London time on the last day of each calendar month.
4. You must be 16 or older and resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland to enter. If you are under 18, you must have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the prize draw, and you will need written parental permission to receive the prize.
5. You cannot enter the prize draw if you or a member of your family is an employee of ODEON, Market Force, or any other company connected with the prize draw.
6. Entries will not be carried forward into the next draw.
7. To enter, go to www.tellodeon.com, complete the online survey, enter your contact details, and tick the checkbox to indicate you wish to enter the prize draw.
8. If you live in Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland you can enter the prize draw without completing the online survey by sending your name, email address, and telephone number to ‘Tell ODEON UKI Prize Draw', ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, SW1Y 4QX, UK. Upon receipt and verification of the details supplied, an entry to the prize draw will be made on your behalf. Only one entry application per stamped, correctly mailed envelope. Completing the survey will not increase your chance of winning.
9. You must prove that you have met the entry criteria if we ask you to. Failure to meet the entry criteria will result in an entry being invalid and/or forfeiture of any prize.
10. Only one entry per person is allowed. Syndicated entries or those made through agents, third parties, organised groups or using methods such as a computer macro, script or via other automated or mechanical means, processes or devices is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
11. There will be 6 winner(s) drawn per calendar month. The first winner drawn will receive one Limitless Gift Membership (for the UK or for the Republic of Ireland, at the winner's option) including Central London/Dublin (as applicable). The remaining five winners will each receive a two "Silver" ODEON cinema admission vouchers (for UK or for the Republic of Ireland, at the winner's option). The prizes do not include food, drink or the cost of travel to cinema.
12. The winners will be chosen at random by a computer program.
14. To claim the cinema admission voucher prize, you must accept the terms for the vouchers, which are set out at the end of these prize draw terms, below.
15. We will notify the winners by email or telephone (using the details given when they entered) within 7 days of the monthly closing date. Following such notification, the winners will have 5 days to claim their prize and provide ODEON with the address to which the prize will be delivered.
16. If we don't get any response from a winner or receive confirmation of a delivery address or, if a winner is under 18, written parental permission to claim the prize, within 5 days of the notification that they have won, the relevant prize will go unawarded.
17. We will email the prize to the winner within 14 days of the winner claiming their prize. We are not responsible for any prize which is lost or which is delayed or damaged in transit.
18. You must enter the prize draw for your own personal purposes only. The prize is non-transferable.
19. There is no cash alternative for any prize.
20. The prize is non-negotiable. The winner does not have to take up the prize if they don't want to.
21. To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize.
22. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you entering the prize draw.
23. The winners may be required to participate in publicity activities connected with the prize draw including being photographed and/or filmed (without compensation). By entering the prize draw you agree and provide consent to take part in such publicity.
25. If we can't award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value.
26. We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so.
27. We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believe has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions.
28. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
29. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law, and any dispute between you and ODEON arising out of or in connection with the prize draw, or these terms and conditions shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
30. ODEON's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
31. Promoter: Odeon Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX
ODEON UK "Silver" Cinema Admission Voucher Terms:
1. Voucher can be redeemed for one ticket to view a film at any ODEON cinema in the UK except for ODEON Luxe Leicester Square and ODEON Luxe Islington. 2. Voucher must be redeemed at the box office. Voucher cannot be redeemed online or at the ticket machine. 3.Voucher is valid on 2D, 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, ODEON Luxe cinemas and screens (except Leicester Square and Islington), ODEON Newbies, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Screen Unseen, ODEON Event Cinema, Premier seats, D-box seats, love seats, club seats, super luxury seats, and any other premium priced seat. 4. If this voucher is redeemed against a 3D performance, glasses will be provided free of charge. 5. Voucher is not valid on Gallery, family tickets, premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public. 6. Voucher cannot be used to buy gift cards, food, drink, or any other ODEON goods or services. 7. Voucher cannot be used with any other offer or discount. 8. Voucher is for your personal use only. 9. Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON's general admission terms 11. Issuer: ODEON Cinemas Ltd, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX.
ODEON Ireland "Silver" Cinema Admission Voucher Terms:
1. Voucher can be redeemed for one ticket to view a film at any ODEON cinema in the Republic of Ireland. 2.Voucher must be redeemed at the box office. Voucher cannot be redeemed online or at the ticket machine. 3. Voucher is valid on 2D, 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, ODEON Luxe cinemas and screens, ODEON Newbies, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Screen Unseen, ODEON Event Cinema, Premier seats, D-box seats, love seats, club seats, super luxury seats, and any other premium priced seat. 4. If this voucher is redeemed against a 3D performance, glasses will be provided free of charge. 5. Voucher is not valid on Gallery, family tickets, premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public. 6. Voucher cannot be used to buy gift cards, food, drink, or any other ODEON goods or services. 7.Voucher cannot be used with any other offer or discount. 8. Voucher is for your personal use only. 9. Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON's general admission terms. 11. Issuer: United Cinemas International (Ireland) Limited, 6th Floor South Bank House, Barrow St., Dublin 4, D04TR29.
© ODEON Cinemas Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Version 1.0 January 2019.