staying safe together
We are committed to the Health & Safety of our colleagues and guests and we operate under the agreed protocols described under the Guidance documents for the Safe Operations of Cinemas during COVID-19 Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021.
A Safer Space
Enhanced cleaning throughout
In the care of a well-trained team
We thank our guests for working with us to keep everyone safe.
1. When you arrive at the cinema, please observe social distancing at all times and avoid waiting around in public areas unless in a queue
2. Please wash your hands when appropriate and use our sanitising stations with our compliments
3. Please be at your auditorium in good time for your scheduled start time and have your tickets ready for visual inspection
4. We have strict guidelines for any of our colleagues who may begin to show early symptoms to stay away from the cinema. We would welcome all of our guests to do the same and stay home if they feel unwell.
5. Please follow government guidelines with regards to wearing face coverings.
6. Following government guidelines, a max of 6 people can gather in a group. Please take into consideration this guidance when booking your tickets.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!